in Search

Alternatives to gasoline operated vehicles

Last post 06-02-2008 11:15 AM by mike. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-01-2008 10:51 PM

Alternatives to gasoline operated vehicles

I was driving around the other day and I found something disturbing...  a gas station.  Indifferent 

Luckily it wasn't as bad as driving through Jacksonville. They went a little over board.

This is just wrong...

Quite frankly... if gas were anymore expensive, rappers would be drinking it.

So what do we do?

Lately i've been seeing smart cars..  But they really all they're cracked up to be?

They get around 33 miles per gallon and they definitely are easier to park... but is that number really that great? Seriously... unless you're friends with very small people,

clowns

or you don't have any friends at all.. this really isn't a very good option.

What next? Biking?

Great exercise! plus, it's great on parking.  In a few years, when everyone forgets about cars and how silly they are...  the only thing we'll have to worry about are drunk bikers on the roads.

perhaps we could go back to the days when animals did most of the distance walking... could you get used to mounting Henry every morning?  

Ooji Booji Boo!

Another option is... roller blading. Pretty easy to move around in.. AND, you don't even have to worry about parking at all!  

The nice thing about standards is that there are so many of them to choose from.

- Andrew S. Tanenbaum
  • 06-02-2008 11:15 AM In reply to

• mike
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 01-23-2008
    • Posts 960

Re: Alternatives to gasoline operated vehicles

LOL! Wow that was awesome! And yeah gas really does cost an arm and a leg. It's pushing $4. I see the prices and want to put off filling my tank, but the next day it only gets worse. I'm starting to wonder if we could make a lot of money just hoarding lots of gas now and using it or selling it later when prices are even more insane. Of course storing gasoline isn't the safest thing to do.

Or I could just rollerblade around like that nun. That looks like a lot more fun.  

Every man dies, but few truly live. Live your life to its fullest, every day as if it were your last.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)