in Search

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 - November 10, 2009 out Now

Last post 11-11-2009 12:23 PM by willburns1. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-10-2009 1:37 PM

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 - November 10, 2009 out Now

So, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 is now out in stores and I don't have it. Sad right? Yes it is but I have my reasons. What is my reason for not get one of the most anticipated games of 09. Well I guess it's because I don't have the money. I played through the COD MW and it was a good game I just have been preoccupied with other games like Borderlands, Halo 3 ODST and the up and coming Left 4 Dead 2 which hits stores November 17, 2009. 

I have no doubt that the game is going to be good I just wanted a little more co-op game play. Apparently MW 2 is only a two person co-op, which is a little lame in my opinion. Games like Left 4 Dead and Borderlands have spoiled me with there drop in and drop out 4 player co-op and that is what I wanted to see in COD MW2. It does have split screen however which is good to see. So if you have a buddy over you can play split screen, but like a said it's only 2 player co-op.   

So all you people out there let me know what you think of the game. Maybe if it's as good as everyone thinks I'll have to pry my wallet open and get it. 

• 11-11-2009 12:23 PM In reply to

Re: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 - November 10, 2009 out Now

Okay so one of my friends bought the game and I went to his house to play it and I have to say that I really liked it. I thought the movements were really nice and the guns and aiming system worked really well. The Co-op missions are a lot of fun and there are a lot of them. They were so fun that we replayed several of them to try and do them better. There were several ops where on player was in a support helicopter and the other was on the ground trying to get to a certain location. The person in the support vehicle had to lay down cover fire for the person on the ground. It was a good time and some great gameplay.

It is a shame however that you can't play any full missions. That is to say you can't play any story based missions. We didn't get all the way through the co-op missions yet so maybe there are longer missions that are more involved that we simply didn't get to. Does anyone else have any opinions on the Co-op game play.  

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)