in Search

FireFight Game Play - How it Works and My Thoughts

Last post 10-20-2009 3:26 PM by willburns1. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-20-2009 3:26 PM

FireFight Game Play - How it Works and My Thoughts

I have to say I love the FireFight game play of Halo 3 ODST. It's a great combination of campaign and the multiplayer features. You are in one location and the goal of the game is to kill as many enemies as possible and get points for doing so. The game is setup into rounds and each round has different features or attributes activated. For example the enemies might dodge your grenades or have stronger shields. This makes for a very interesting and fun game play that stays fun for hours and hours.

You get a set number of lives that are used up by yourself and anyone else that is playing with you. So if you have someone who will die a lot they will use all your lives. After each round however you get more lives and a weapon drop to keep you fighting strong.

Firefight also has scoring that gives you points for doing different things. For example killing a grunt might give you 50 points but killing 3 in a row making it a triple kill might gives you 250 points. The longer you stay alive to increase your kills per death allows you can get more points for medals like untouchable, 50 kills without dieing . You also get more points based on what difficulty its on and what  attributes are active during the round. 

What are your thoughts on Firefight? Do you like the gameplay?

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)