in Search

Lego Indiana Jones - My Thoughts

Last post 01-28-2009 5:32 PM by willburns1. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-23-2009 11:54 AM

Lego Indiana Jones - My Thoughts

So I'm always really behind the curve when it comes to new video games. I always wait till they've been out for a while and then buy them because they are so much cheaper when they are old. It's interesting though because you can tell what games are good and which ones are not as good because there is a price difference when it comes to the used games.

Anyways I just bought the Lego Indiana Jones video game and it was a lot of fun. I love the game play because it's a single player game that always has a second person helping you as you play. Someone else at any given time can press start and begin playing as the other character. I thought this was really cool idea and a very arcade style thing to do. Other than that though the game is puzzle based and has many elements to it.

It has adaptive difficulty game play so if you can't beat a part the game it will help you out which is great for younger players that would get frustrated. The game was well thought out and is a lot of fun. I think my favorite part is the fact that you get to play all three Indiana Jones Movies in the game. So once you start one you can jump to one of the other movies.

Anyways I thought it was worth the $25 I spent on it and I thought I would tell you what I thought. ☺ cheers.

Filed under: , , ,
  • 01-28-2009 10:50 AM In reply to

• Raikus
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 10-27-2008
    • Tallahassee, FL
    • Posts 133

Re: Lego Indiana Jones - My Thoughts

If you like Lego Indy then pickup Lego Batman. It's in the same vein and you can play as both heros and criminals.

• 01-28-2009 5:32 PM In reply to

Re: Lego Indiana Jones - My Thoughts

I like the fact that you can play through all the movies because I like them all so much. I thought that the game was well thought out generally fun to play. Once you finish the levels you can go back and play them again but this time you get to be different characters which you can instantly switch into. It's a game that you can play for hours and hours.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)