in Search

FunkyPunch for iPhone

Last post 09-29-2008 3:59 PM by Altair. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-29-2008 11:41 AM

FunkyPunch for iPhone

Funky Punch Game for the iphone is probably my favorite game for the iphone. Its a fighting game that allows you to play with a several characters and has a couple of different game modes. They have a free version of the game called funkypunch lite which is the same game but you can only play with two different characters and in quest mode you only do 4 fights. Quest mode is the only mode that is available in the lite version. I think the full version is worth the money. I had the free version for a while and it was fun but I think that the full version is more difficult and more entertaining. It doesn't have the finished look of a game buy like EA does but I think that its fun and a great little game. check it out.

• 09-29-2008 3:59 PM In reply to

Re: FunkyPunch for iPhone

Sometimes the creative games that lack the graphics to back them up can still be a lot of fun. But I have to ask, is that blue guy singing and dancing on his head? I mean that would be rather effective in a real fight. I wouldn't know what to do with a guy who did that. I think I'd probably freak out and run the other way.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)