in Search

Dynasty Warriors 6

Last post 12-22-2008 2:51 PM by Apathy. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-31-2008 12:56 PM

Dynasty Warriors 6

I just rented the newest edition to a classic series that my brother and I used to get hours of enjoyment out of. Dynasty Warriors has been around for a very long time. Any game that has 6 games in its series has got to be good. It centers around the feudal warfare of ancient China. You get to command a godlike warrior who has quite frankly ridiculous power. You find yourself single handedly mowing down entire armies. You can pick from a huge cast of characters, each with unique and cool weapons and fighting styles. You can upgrade your character, get new weapons, new horses, and new abilities as you grow. It's extremely entertaining and has a great multiplayer feature. It combines a lot of action with engaging real time strategy as you lay siege to nations and capture new fronts.  

• 08-07-2008 2:17 PM In reply to

• Jon
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 03-06-2008
    • Posts 112

Re: Dynasty Warriors 6

Part of what makes the Dynasty Warriors series so appealing is that it's based on ancient Chinese epic, Romance of the Three Kingdoms. Each of the inumerable characters in Dynasty Warriors 6 has his or her own story based on his or her appearance in the epic, and the game's campaign mode lets you play through many of these heros' journeys to greatness.

• 08-08-2008 5:52 PM In reply to

I bet that puts a whole new dimension to the game when these characters have much more significance than "The sword guy" or "The fat ugly one". It must be quite a series to have to many colorful characters.  

That's my way of the ninja!

• 12-22-2008 2:51 PM In reply to

I never even heard of this game, but it looks and sounds very cool. Sorta of a sumurai Devil May Cry? Is it PS3 only?

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)