in Search

The Dark Knight

Last post 07-23-2008 5:56 PM by Narutofan. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-22-2008 1:46 PM

The Dark Knight

"Batman Begins" was an interesting look into how Batman got his start. Not your typical, high profile, star studded cast--just a humble beginning to "The Bat."

This sequel made a HUGE debut at the theatres and the previews do not look or sound like your typical "Batman" movie. I think the fact that one of the stars tragically died prior to the release of this film adds to its success, but that is pretty creepy. I see the star is already in trouble with "London" authorities for allegedly assaulting close members of his family. I would say that making this movie took him over the edge. What do you think? For those of you who know what happened to the other star of this film, I would say that the "creepy" factor is high for this film, on screen and off.

Filed under: ,
  • 07-23-2008 5:56 PM In reply to

Re: The Dark Knight

I think Batman Begins was my favorite Batman movie. It explained so much and made the character so much more real. And the fact that Batman was trained as a ninja explains his ninja-like tendencies. It really gives you a look at the man behind the mask. In other Batman movies, the whole character was rather plastic, not just his outfit.

I heard The Dark Night was not a movie to watch on a full stomach. It sounds like Batman meets psycho thriller. I'm sure it's quite good and I will probably go see it. I'll just make sure to work my dinner plans around it appropriately.

That's my way of the ninja!

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)