in Search

Manufacturing Requests

Last post 07-08-2008 5:57 AM by Jubei. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-03-2008 6:31 AM

• Jubei
    • Top 200 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-21-2008
    • Posts 3

Manufacturing Requests

My manufacturing skills are getting up there and I can make many things cheaply for the corp.  Right now I am wondering what kind of ammo/missles or drones anyone in the corp would be interested in.  Let me know here or online, and I will obtain the blueprints and put the stuff in the corp hangar.

Thanks

• 07-03-2008 9:29 AM In reply to

Re: Manufacturing Requests

That's great to hear, Jubei. I've been picking up some blueprints myself and making a few useful items for the corp but I don't have the skills you probably do. I have been making Hammerhead and Hobgoblin drones in large quantities because it seems most of us use those for their offensive power. I have also been making Iridium Shells (small and medium), along with Cargo Expanders and Mining Turrets. The problem is, I don't have the skills to make Tech 2 items for any of these. Any of these items are far more useful and valuable in tech 2 form. Let me know if you have the skills for any of that and I can start sending you tech 1 items to turn into tech 2.

• 07-07-2008 9:10 AM In reply to

So far I'd be interested in Nuclear M ammo, also Scrouge and Widomaker Heavy Missiles.

"I have a bottle of beer and I'm not afraid to drink it!"
  • 07-08-2008 5:57 AM In reply to

• Jubei
    • Top 200 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-21-2008
    • Posts 3

I can't find Nuclear M Ammo Blueprints anywhere.  I've searched the entire Empire through some websites I use and still can't find anything.  I'll let you know though.  The Heavy Missles are no problem.  Just let me know how many you want.  I'm selling them at 10k ISK per 1K of missles to corp members.  Thanks man.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)