in Search

How to Add Pictures to Your Posts

Last post 06-06-2008 12:24 PM by Cae. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-08-2008 4:41 PM

• mike
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 01-23-2008
    • Posts 960

How to Add Pictures to Your Posts

You can add pictures from your computer or a website to any post on Blogiversity. 

To add a picture from a website, you have to first find the picture's URL. Once you have this, click the tree icon in the toolbar.A window will pop up prompting you to enter the URL. Just copy/paste the web address into the "Image URL" box and click "Save". The image will then be inserted into the text.

To add a picture from your computer, click on the content selector icon that looks like this
    It will bring up another window where you can view all the files saved to your account. First you have to upload your picture. Click the "Browse" button and find the file on your computer that you would like to post. Double click the file, then click "Upload". After a few seconds you will see a small picture of your image. Double click this and it will appear in your text.

Once you have posted an image, you can click on it and drag it to another position in the text. You can also use the small white boxes on the border to stretch it.

If you want multiple copies, you can click on it and press Ctrl+C to copy it and Ctrl+V to paste it into another location.  

Remember to keep your images tasteful and clean or they will be removed and you will lose the ability to post them.

Every man dies, but few truly live. Live your life to its fullest, every day as if it were your last.
  • 04-08-2008 6:47 PM In reply to

Re: How to Add Pictures to Your Posts

WOW! you should have posted this a long time ago.... back when I didn't know how to do anything. :) 

The nice thing about standards is that there are so many of them to choose from.

- Andrew S. Tanenbaum
  • 06-06-2008 12:24 PM In reply to

• Cae
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 01-24-2008
    • Florida
    • Posts 74

Re: How to Add Pictures to Your Posts

Thanks Mike, I'll see how it works out. I figured it had to be something fairly obvious that I was somehow missing. (I'm tired, what can say?) Thanks for the help!

*Be kinder than necessary. Everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.*
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)