in Search

GameVee.com - Show off your Halo 3 vids over the internet

Last post 12-10-2008 12:31 PM by Apathy. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-14-2008 3:02 PM

• Raikus
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 10-27-2008
    • Tallahassee, FL
    • Posts 133

GameVee.com - Show off your Halo 3 vids over the internet

There's a great site that converts your Bungie shared videos to flash so that anyone on the internet can see them. All you have to do is sign up, point GameVee to the shared video on Bungie's site and it will convert it within an hour and email you the link.

Here's one of my all time favorite Halo 3 MP moments. Either the enemy was color blind or just very stupid.

http://www.gamevee.com/viewVideo/619316

Filed under: , , , , ,
  • 11-14-2008 4:02 PM In reply to

Re: GameVee.com - Show off your Halo 3 vids over the internet

I have been wondering how all those Halo 3 videos get online. I need to host some of my own. Thanks for pointing out this site. I'll be sure to link some of my more embarrassing moments on there. Awesome video too. I love when people of the wrong team give you a ride. Someone from the other team jumped in the back of a jeep when my brother was driving. He drove the guy off a cliff and bailed out at the last second. And I'm sure the guy thought he was getting away with a free ride.

• 12-10-2008 12:31 PM In reply to

Re: GameVee.com - Show off your Halo 3 vids over the internet

Nice find. I was searching for a way to upload Halo 3 vids and it led me to here. Looks like a neat place. Have to load up some vids using this site. Mucho thanks.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)