in Search

Ronald McDonald Rocking Out on Rock Band 2

Last post 12-10-2008 12:32 PM by Apathy. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-10-2008 2:37 PM

Ronald McDonald Rocking Out on Rock Band 2

For those of you who aren't sure if Rock Band 2 or Guitar Hero is harder, here's a good example of one of the harder songs on Rock Band 2. This clip shows an insanely good duo playing "No Regrets" on expert mode with the speed all the way up. They still pull off 98 and 99% accuracy. And if you look closely you will notice that the drummer is Ronald McDonald. I'm sure there are plenty of Ronald McDonalds playing Rock Band, but I dueled against one online. He beat me with a perfect 100% score, and never missed a single note.

• 11-10-2008 4:18 PM In reply to

Re: Ronald McDonald Rocking Out on Rock Band 2

Wow that is crazy. Those guys can really play. I've played GH3 and RB but I could never get that good at any of the instruments. I have a feeling that this is all they do all day is practice the different songs and get really good at them. I can't imagine spending that much time playing a video game. I have spent a lot of time playing Halo over the years but to be that good in just a short amount of time must of taken up your whole life.
    Filed under: , , , , , ,
  • 12-10-2008 12:32 PM In reply to

Re: Ronald McDonald Rocking Out on Rock Band 2

Pssh! Ronald McDonald is so Guitar Hero 2. The King is where it's at peopels!
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)