in Search

Halo series best game ever

Last post 10-13-2008 5:12 PM by Altair. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-13-2008 4:21 PM

Halo series best game ever

I think Halo deserves to win some kind of best game of all time award. What makes a good game and why would it be worthy of such an award. Halo pretty much made the xbox what it is today. If it wasn't for Halo I  probably would of never owned a xbox. The only reason that I bought one was to play halo. I sold my game cube and bought any xbox to play this game and I think that is what makes a game great. It has had an impact like no other game in history. People lining up to get the newest installment of it for hours and hours. Let me know what you think about the game and other games that you think have had a equal or even greater impact on gaming.

Filed under: , , , ,
  • 10-13-2008 5:12 PM In reply to

Re: Halo series best game ever

I totally agree with all of that. Halo is truly a game of epic proportions in every way. I almost bought an Xbox myself just for the sake of playing halo. The main reason I didn't was because all my friends had Halo and we got together almost every weekend for Halo parties. We would set up 4 Xboxes in a church all linked together. One was on a TV in the nursery, one was projected life-sized on a wall in the cafeteria, and the other two were projected on theater-sized screens in the sanctuary where the words to worship music usually appeared. We would get about 20 friends together, blasting each other to bits well into the morning.

For those of you who are not familiar with Halo, the game is based on the struggle for humanity to survive the attacks of a massive alien force. The storyline follows an epic struggle across the course of 3 games (so far) which rivals the Lord of the Rings in size and power. Players control an elite soldier outfitted with the latest futuristic combat armor.

The real beauty of Halo is the epic multiplayer game. You can link up with millions of players online to wage all-out war and battle your way to the top. The game allows for so much variety of combat. There are dozens of weapons and vehicles that you can use to blow up your enemies. You can even use the environment itself to wipe out your opponents. I think Halo is a strong candidate for the best video game series ever made. Does anyone else think so?

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)