in Search

New ipod nano

Last post 11-14-2008 4:14 PM by Altair. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-10-2008 2:36 PM

New ipod nano

The New iPod Nano just came out today. They have a array of new colors and new features. They have 9 colors now and the design is much sleeker. They have a new curved design to them that makes the screen and the video look better. The screen is a 2" wide screen that has a pretty good picture and video looks sharp.

New Features

• Musical Genius is a new feature that will select songs that will go well with each other and then makes a playlist of them. This would be helpful if you have a hard time making those playlists that are random but at the same time go well with each other.
    • They installed an accelerometer into the new nanos so now you can not only view your albums in cover flow but now you can turn the nano on its side and look at photos and watch videos.
    • Another feature of the new nano is that you can shake it and it will shuffle the music and play something else.
    • Becuase of the new accelerometer that apple installed you can now play games on your nano. Games that allow you to control the game play by tilting and moving the nano itself.

Did you like the short fat nano or the long and slender one?

Or the
    • Short and Fat (33.3%)
    • Long and Slender (66.7%)
    • Total Votes: 3
    Filed under: , , ,
  • 11-14-2008 2:44 PM In reply to

• Raikus
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 10-27-2008
    • Tallahassee, FL
    • Posts 133

Re: New ipod nano

The new ones definitely look better than the old, squatty ones. Matter of fact, I think I'll be getting my wife an 18GB Purple Nano for Christmas. She's got a 2nd gen iPod that's about ready to give up the ghost so it's probably time for a replacement.

• 11-14-2008 4:14 PM In reply to

Re: New ipod nano

The new one looks pretty good. I love the fact that they added an accelerometer to it. It sounds pretty cool to be able to shake it and shuffle. It might also get quite annoying if you're using it while jogging, but I'm sure you can turn that feature off. And the smart playlist is a really good idea. I can't tell you how many times I've been drifting off to sleep listening to nice, quiet music, when BAM! some fast and loud song wakes me right up.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)