in Search

Muslim Dating Site

Last post 07-17-2008 11:12 AM by Krazy_Koala. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-16-2008 3:51 PM

Muslim Dating Site

This is a picture taken from a real Muslim dating site. I can't figure out if I like the girl in the top left or the bottom left better.

Sparking discussions to illuminate your horizons.
    Filed under: , ,
  • 07-17-2008 9:34 AM In reply to

Re: Muslim Dating Site

I bet it gets hot in there. If I were muslim, I would move to Canada or Greenland.. some place where the attire might actually be comfortable. I also wouldn't have to worry about braces.... I guess in a way it's cheaper to wear those. But what I really want to know is, how do they go out to eat? I guess if they don't, that's another way to save money.

The nice thing about standards is that there are so many of them to choose from.

- Andrew S. Tanenbaum
  • 07-17-2008 10:27 AM In reply to

I always wondered why being covered in black cloth was a good thing when you're outside in extreme heat and intense sunlight. It seems like exactly the opposite of what you would want. But then again, if you wanted to keep someone inside where there's shade, it might be quite effective. And that's a very good point, it must save them a fortune. If you can't see their face, they wouldn't bother with expensive makeup. If they can only wear one kind of clothing, they wouldn't need a summer wardrobe, formal wear, sports attire, and matching shoes for all occasions. Rather than spending thousands on clothes, they can just wear a universal uniform. And think of all the anxiety it saves them from worrying about their appearance. There's no worrying about "Does this dress make me look fat?" Of course it does, it's the same dress that makes everyone look fat, so who cares? It doesn't matter if you look tired, no one can see your face. I think this is what they hope to do with school uniforms. Make everyone look bad so everyone can be equal. 

That's my way of the ninja!

• 07-17-2008 11:12 AM In reply to

If it's so cost efficient, how come the men don't wear them? ... hmm.... I bet they looked at American women and saw what happens when we have freedom to express ourselves through our appearance and saw that we spend more money than men in the first place...  Makes me think of last night when my aunt and I went out to dinner. We went to the melting pot, which cost a fortune, and then what was supposed to be a quick trip to the mall to exchange something turned into a shopping trip and she got a dress and I got a jacket thing. If we had to wear burkas we wouldn't have to worry about eating.. because we couldn't without being all risk-ay and exposing our mouths for everyone to see and who cares if we're wearing a cute dress or a jacket thing because the only thing people will see is the burka. I guess this is why the men have more wives too...  if they are cutting the costs THAT drastically they can actually afford to have more women around. Of course... I couldn't imagine being in a good mood if I had to wear that....  the men there must be crazy for having so many cranky women around. haha... silly silly burkas.

The nice thing about standards is that there are so many of them to choose from.

- Andrew S. Tanenbaum
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)