in Search

DEmotivation Posters

Last post 09-18-2008 5:08 PM by willburns1. 7 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-12-2008 1:59 PM

• mike
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 01-23-2008
    • Posts 960

DEmotivation Posters

Despair.com has an entire line of DEmotivation posters. These posters look just like those wonderful motivational posters. They have beautiful scenes and similar writing to the typical posters you find all over workplace walls. The real difference is they have clever and comical messages saying discouraging things. Here's a few of my favorites.

Every man dies, but few truly live. Live your life to its fullest, every day as if it were your last.
    Filed under: , ,
  • 05-15-2008 1:15 PM In reply to

Re: DEmotivation Posters

Those are pretty disheartening, but only because they are true.
    May you live every day of your life.
  • 05-27-2008 9:04 AM In reply to

• LadyOnyx
    • Top 100 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on 05-27-2008
    • In your pocket
    • Posts 11

maybe so, but theyre all funny as hell LOL XD

Where is the chase, and how do I cut it off?

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
  • 05-29-2008 7:11 AM In reply to

• LadyOnyx
    • Top 100 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on 05-27-2008
    • In your pocket
    • Posts 11

i LOVE sites like those, really uplifting in a way XD defo good for at least several hours of pure giggles XD

Where is the chase, and how do I cut it off?

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
  • 09-16-2008 11:59 AM In reply to

I like those I'm a pessimist so I like it.

• 09-16-2008 9:22 PM In reply to

• Jon
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 03-06-2008
    • Posts 112

I think my favorite poster is the mediocrity one. There's so much truth to it, especially when applied to bureaucracy! I really like that it uses the Leaning Tower of Piza because it reminds me of so many faulty, wasteful government construction projects that I've seen or heard about.

Filed under: , ,
  • 09-18-2008 4:13 PM In reply to

• mike
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 01-23-2008
    • Posts 960

Yeah, government bureaucracy really seems to be a breeding ground for mediocrity. It seems that wherever a system exists where people aren't truly held accountable for being good at their jobs, inefficiency and laziness soon rise up. Things can continue until someone actually notices the problem, but it often really is too late to do anything about it. And with the government in charge, they may not get caught at all. You can see the large scale effects of this kind of system in communist countries like Russia. When enough people stop working hard, the whole economy can fall apart.

Every man dies, but few truly live. Live your life to its fullest, every day as if it were your last.
  • 09-18-2008 5:08 PM In reply to

yeah on second thought I think that I like the Losing one. People all the time want to say just keep trying you will get it. Sometimes that is very true and other times I just want to say no don't you tried and its not working do something else.

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)