in Search

People and dog lookalikes

Last post 05-20-2008 2:24 PM by mike. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-02-2008 11:53 AM

People and dog lookalikes

When I look at the massive jaw muscles on our bulldog, I realize how crazy I must have been to adopt a dog with the potential to chomp down hard and rip my son's arm off. She occasionally gives us a nip out of over exuberance during play, or one of those flea-chewing nibbles out of excited affection, but other than that, we've been very lucky.

I wonder if Cindy McCain ever feels the same way? My husband and I saw John McCain at exactly the right angle, and at exactly the same time time we said "McCain's got jaw muscles just like Peaches!" It's pretty darned funny!

Have you noticed?

• 05-20-2008 2:14 PM In reply to

• H2Mommy
    • Top 100 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on 05-20-2008
    • Tallahassee, Florida
    • Posts 11

Re: People and dog lookalikes

I used to always think about this. My next door neighbor has a Boston Terrier and she looked like she was part of the family; it was nuts! My cousins have dashunds...but I don't think they look like them. *shrugs* 

I have a German Shepard now...it makes me wonder what that says about me now?!?

• 05-20-2008 2:24 PM In reply to

• mike
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 01-23-2008
    • Posts 960

Re: People and dog lookalikes

Dogs really do tend to resemble their owners. Here's a couple good look-alikes. They may not always look visibly like their owners but they really seem to take after their owners' personality. Dogs really seem to grow up depending on how they are raised and I have found that you can tell a lot about someone by how their dog acts.  

Every man dies, but few truly live. Live your life to its fullest, every day as if it were your last.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)