in Search

Halo 3 ODST

Last post 06-24-2009 11:18 AM by willburns1. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-24-2009 11:18 AM

Halo 3 ODST

There is a new Halo game coming out and I know what you are thinking, "Oh no not another one, aren’t we done with the whole halo thing." No we are not because Bungie keeps making halo games. I have to admit I was skeptical but after watching the trailer I think it might be really good. It's a prequel to the halo 3 game in which you play as an ODST Orbital Drop Shock Trooper. You are sent to the city of New Mombasa, East African Protectorate (formerly Kenya) to find what happened to your teammates.

The ODST is just a regular soldier and doesn’t have all the reflexes and armor that Master chief has. So you have to be more careful about engaging covenant soldiers. They game is not about stealth but there will be a stealth element involved. You are looking for clues to the where abouts of your missing team. When you find a clue it will trigger a flashback and you will assume the role of one of the missing soldier. After the fist mission you will have the freedom to roam around the level and do the missions in any order you like. Making this a kind of sandbox halo game, which I think, could be really cool.

Filed under: ,
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)