in Search

Does no one have a PS3?

Last post 01-14-2009 9:55 AM by Squeak. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-10-2008 12:11 PM

• Raikus
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 10-27-2008
    • Tallahassee, FL
    • Posts 133

Does no one have a PS3?

It's odd that there's no commenting in this section. Even with the high def DVD wars over and BluRay raising victorius from the ashes there are no buyers? I don't have a PS3 (yet) but I'll pick one up eventually as it will be an excellent BluRay player that can readily update its firmware.

Filed under: , , , ,
  • 01-14-2009 9:55 AM In reply to

• Squeak
    • Top 50 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on 05-20-2008
    • SW WA
    • Posts 59

Re: Does no one have a PS3?

Considering how few games there are that compel me to purchase a PS3 (Valkyria Chronicles being the only "exclusive" game that I'm interested on the platform), and the price I'm not too surprised to find that other people have held off on purchasing the latest of the consoles. The technology was still a little new - that is to say it has been costing Sony a lot to produce these suckers. Even at the staggering price that it is now (what? Like $400 retail?), it's still being sold AT A LOSS. Part of the reason why Sony is posting it's first lost in 14 years. Until the price drops, I'm not too inclined to pick it up.

Even then, I still might not pick it up for awhile. I've been still playing the heck out of the Playstation2 and it has a lot of life left - and a lot of games that I have yet to finish.

Being sad is the same as giving up.
    Filed under: ,
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)