in Search

RulerPhone for iphone

Last post 09-29-2008 3:55 PM by mike. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-29-2008 10:54 AM

RulerPhone for iphone

So I found this little application that allows you to measure things by taking a picture using a credit card as a scale indicator. You take a picture of something that you want to measure and in the picture you put a credit card. you then zoom the card to fit into the box that shows on the screen. Once you do that the scale is calibrated and you can measure anything that is on the screen. If you get the full version of the program you can measure items that are up to 12 feet long. Its a pretty cool application and worth the time to check it out.

• 09-29-2008 3:55 PM In reply to

• mike
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 01-23-2008
    • Posts 960

Re: RulerPhone for iphone

That is a really cool application. This is why I was so excited when I first heard about the iPhone software development kit. When you put a tool like that in the hands of the masses, there is no telling what useful, and just plain fun applications will be created. This one will really come in handy if you ever need an accurate measurement on the go. And who wants to carry a ruler around with them all the time?

Every man dies, but few truly live. Live your life to its fullest, every day as if it were your last.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)