in Search

why does the iphone not have a video capture.

Last post 10-08-2008 11:50 AM by willburns1. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-29-2008 10:29 AM

why does the iphone not have a video capture.

Why is it that the iPhone does not have a video capture feature. It is great to be able to take video on your phone. I think that apple needs to have a way to record video on the iphone. I know that there are a couple hacked versions of the iphone OS that allow you to install application that will record video. The Beta that is out now is by Drunknbass that allows you to record 5 second clips, but this is for the hacked versions of the iphone. There is no way with the current software offered by apple or on the app store that allows you to record video. All the hardware is there I just don't know why you can't record video on the iphone.

• 09-29-2008 4:02 PM In reply to

Re: why does the iphone not have a video capture.

That is really strange. You would think they would come out of the box with video capture. Sure it's possible that they just got distracted with all the other amazing features and just left it out. What I would really like to see is iPhone video chat. It really wouldn't be that hard to turn an iPhone into a 2-way webcam conference would it? I would think that would be the next thing in cell technology to set it up to where you can talk on video with others. iThink Apple needs to get on the ball here.  

• 10-08-2008 11:50 AM In reply to

Re: why does the iphone not have a video capture.

yeah that would be really cool to have the iPhone be a two way video conferencing features would be really cool. I think that a feature like that would make the iPhone one of the coolest phones around not that its not already. I know that they have phones in Japan that do that already its just has not hit the US market yet . That would be so cool to instead if getting a call from someone you get a video call from them and you chat while looking at each other. Its strange now to do that on a computer but to be able to do it on a phone would be great.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)