in Search

Firehouse Subs Tallahassee

Last post 10-02-2008 6:04 PM by Blogette. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-24-2008 12:32 PM

• mike
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 01-23-2008
    • Posts 960

Firehouse Subs Tallahassee

I have started going to the Firehouse Subs on Tennessee St. Tallahassee for my lunch breaks. They have excellent subs of lots of different varieties. Most medium subs run at around $5 each, which is pretty standard for a restaurant lunch. I would say the excellent flavor is well worth it.

My favorite so far is the Italian sub. This has lots of good meats and Italian dressing. I get a sub to go and head back to work while I eat it.There is just one problem. It comes with a pickle wrapped in with the sub. The pickle adds great flavor and really rounds out the sandwich if you take a tiny bite of pickle along with each bite of sub. But the pickle is wrapped in such a way that it's very hard to eat both at once. When you unwrap the sandwich to where you can get to the pickle, you run the risk of having the sub spill out and get sauce all over the place. That's just a personal dilemma I have to deal with. All things considered, Firehouse Subs is very good food.

Every man dies, but few truly live. Live your life to its fullest, every day as if it were your last.
  • 10-01-2008 4:26 PM In reply to

• Jon
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 03-06-2008
    • Posts 112

Re: Firehouse Subs Tallahassee

I hate it when that happens! Most of the time, I just take the pickle out of the sandwich and take bites of each separately. Of course, that might be a little hard to do while driving, but I'm sure you'll think of something.

• 10-02-2008 6:04 PM In reply to

Re: Firehouse Subs Tallahassee

I have long been a fan of Firehouse Subs. A friend took me there when he heard I had never been. When I'm in the mood for a sub, I always go there. Steaming the sub makes it so good. I love the hot soft bread.
    May you live every day of your life.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)