in Search

Decent Pizza - 1621 N Monroe street Tallahassee, fl

Last post 10-01-2008 5:20 PM by willburns1. 7 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-19-2008 12:41 PM

Decent Pizza - 1621 N Monroe street Tallahassee, fl

I love Decent Pizza they are the coolest and tastiest pizza place in Tallahassee. They have huge slices of pizza and they have a great selection of toppings. My favorite item on the menu is the calzone. They are basically a football that is cut long ways on a plate. They are great and very delicious. Decent Pizza also has bradley's hot sausage from the Bradley's country store that is near Tallahassee. Best Sausage that you have ever had comes from this little whole in the wall place. Having said that though I think that Decent Pizza is a must see and eat place if you are in Tallahassee and want a big piece of pizza.

• 09-19-2008 5:35 PM In reply to

• mike
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 01-23-2008
    • Posts 960

Re: Decent Pizza - 1621 N Monroe street Tallahassee, fl

They really are so modest, calling themselves Decent Pizza. They are more along the lines of absolutely amazing pizza. It's some of the best pizza I have had, period. I would go there even if they did have more modest sized pizzas, but their pizza is HUGE. The biggest problem with it is I can't fit the box into my refrigerator. I can get a Decent Pizza for about $15 and eat it for every meal for days. It's also very convenient to just grab a giant pizza on the way to a party. They have so many flavors and varieties to choose from too. I think my favorite is the barbecue pizza. Just plain cheese is still really good. Now that I'm thinking about it too much I think I may have to go stop by Decent Pizza for dinner on the way home.

Every man dies, but few truly live. Live your life to its fullest, every day as if it were your last.
  • 09-20-2008 6:23 PM In reply to

• Jon
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 03-06-2008
    • Posts 112

I had some of their barbecue pizza once, and it was pretty good. I really liked the barbecue sauce they use. Do they do any other weird specialty pizzas like buffalo chicken or potato skin or anything like that?

• 09-22-2008 9:43 AM In reply to

I'm not sure if they have anything weird like that but decent is not really known for its weird and unusual pizzas rather its know for have delicious toppings and a delicious overall pizza. I have had there bar-b-q pizza before and it really good. You should try their white pie. It is really good.

• 09-23-2008 10:14 AM In reply to

Not only do they have huge, fabulous, cheap pizzas, they're a very nice bunch of folks. While my little boy and I waited for our individual pizza slices, we watched the guy behind the counter doing the ever-mesmerizing pizza dough toss trick. Not only was he impressively talented, he was such a nice guy that he gave my son a big ol' ball of dough to play with. As if that weren't enough, he floured the counter, and handed Jack a rolling pin. And then, to Jack's eternal delight, he gave him dough-tossing lessons!

About then our slices were up (him: plain cheese; mine: spinach, feta, anchovies), and we munched joyfully.

The only downside: having to glare and shush at the guy in the booth behind us who said the f-word at least once for every slice of pepperoni in the place!

Filed under: , ,
  • 09-23-2008 5:05 PM In reply to

They do have great pizza. We want to hit that "Bradley's" country store one day soon. Do you know where it is located?

• 09-23-2008 5:48 PM In reply to

• mike
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 01-23-2008
    • Posts 960

Decent Pizza actually has excellent buffalo chicken pizza. It also has all kinds of strange toppings you can mix together in weird ways if you're into that kind of thing. If you haven't eaten there before, I highly recommend giving it a try. They sell pizza by the slice if you're not hungry enough for a full monster pizza. Even a single slice is a full meal for most people.

Every man dies, but few truly live. Live your life to its fullest, every day as if it were your last.
  • 10-01-2008 5:20 PM In reply to

Bradley's country store is at the address below. basically drive north on centerville its way out there. heres a map

10655 Centerville Road
    Tallahassee, FL 32308 US
    Phone: (850) 893-1647
    info@bradleyscountrystore.com

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)