in Search

Funny PvP kills

Last post 09-15-2009 9:43 PM by Kamus. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-08-2008 7:00 AM

• mikey
    • Top 100 Contributor
    • Joined on 05-06-2008
    • Posts 10

Funny PvP kills

LoL other day in arathai basin i killed a lvl 29 hordie o nmy rouge and when he died he jumped off the top of LM and you see his body just laying there in the air, was hilarious Big Smile 

Mikethewulf -> 70 paladin Ret Specced
    Thewulf -> 32 rouge sub/ass specced
  • 05-08-2008 9:15 AM In reply to

Re: Funny PvP kills

Haha nice. I once killed a guy while he was running and after he crumpled over and died, his corpse kept sliding with the same momentum he had been running at. After going over a hill, it took off into the air and the corpse just kept flying off into the distance. It was a bit unnerving to say the least. Perhaps that's where undead come from.

• 05-16-2008 10:42 AM In reply to

I was playing Warsong Gulch once and the Horde had our flag. There was a huge group of them and most of my allies were dead already. I saw my only chance was my amazing engineering skills. So I put on my forcefield belt, and mind control helmet. The forcefield made me temporarily invincible while I ran close to the flag bearer and mind controlled him. He immediately ran up behind me like the faithful pet he was and followed me back to my base until his friends killed him for me. Then I just nabbed the flag and died an honorable death when my belt wore off.  

• 09-15-2009 9:43 PM In reply to

• Kamus
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 09-16-2009
    • Posts 2

Whilst not necessarily PVP (more player versus floor) this one deserves a mention. After doing UK I was called away to tea, so I flew up behind some flames above the dungeon entrance and put on Aspect of the Beast (makes me untrackable).

When I came back my humanoid tracker showed a solitary Alliance type waiting right below me, I shuffled forwards to get a better look, see what class/level he was, I couldn't quite get the right angle so I shuffled forwards a little more, fell off the ledge and plummeted off the Keep, smacking into the floor and dying right before the guys eyes.

Though I put out these displays of amateurism on a hourly basis, this one has to be my favourite.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)