in Search

Sauna and Infrared Spa

Last post 04-21-2008 10:14 AM by mike. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-20-2008 10:52 AM

Sauna and Infrared Spa

I am model who is very conscious about the health care routines and maintaining the right kind of the figure which is most required for my profession. One of my colleagues told me about sauna bath which has lot of therapeutic benefits apart from de stressing. As I am an internet savvy person, I went on to read articles which emphasized the therapeutic benefits of sauna bath. I found that the sauna bath detoxifies the body, improves the blood circulation in turn gives a glowing skin and also free from wrinkles. It also provides cardiovascular workouts for the heart to perform well. As the body’s waste is eliminated in the process of sauna bath the internal organs too gets cleaned. The external beauty is due to the cleanliness of the internal organs, hence after going through the articles I decided to go for sauna baths on a regular basis.
    Filed under: , ,
  • 04-21-2008 10:14 AM In reply to

• mike
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 01-23-2008
    • Posts 960

Re: Sauna and Infrared Spa

You wouldn't think it, but our skin actually does a lot to filter out and excrete toxins from our bodies. They say the reason sauna baths are so good for cleansing the body is that they cause our sweat pores to really open up and start expelling these toxins. Personally I prefer a good workout to get the sweat going. I love swimming because I can work up a sweat and get all that good cleansing, but the water is also washing those toxins out and leaving me feeling cool and refreshed rather than feeling like a sticky boiled lobster.

Every man dies, but few truly live. Live your life to its fullest, every day as if it were your last.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)