in Search

Tallahassee Restaurants: Decent Pizza

Last post 12-26-2008 11:51 AM by Raikus. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-10-2008 4:49 PM

• mike
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 01-23-2008
    • Posts 960

Tallahassee Restaurants: Decent Pizza

Calling the restaurant "Decent" is such an understatement. Decent Pizza is quickly becoming my favorite pizza place in town. It serves HUGE pizza. By that I mean you can't fit it in a normal refrigerator without folding the box. The pizza is delicious and tastes like it's home made. And for all this you can get a huge cheese pizza for just around $15 and that includes tax and tip. A specialty pizza runs about $20 for a large. You can also get a huge slice that's a full meal in itself for about $5. It's well worth checking out. They are located on Monroe and 4th. You can order pickup to avoid having to wait. Just call 850-222-6400.

For those of you who have eaten there, what are your thoughts? 

How would you rate Decent Pizza?

On a scale of 1-5 how would you rate the overall food quality, cost effectiveness, and service of Decent Pizza?

• 5 Excellent (60%)
    • 4 Good (40%)
    • 3 Fair (0%)
    • 2 Bad (0%)
    • 1 Terrible (0%)
    • Total Votes: 5
    Every man dies, but few truly live. Live your life to its fullest, every day as if it were your last.
  • 04-10-2008 7:23 PM In reply to

Re: Tallahassee Restaurants: Decent Pizza

This places was great while I was going to the FSU music camp last summer. All of my friends and I loved it. :)
    The nice thing about standards is that there are so many of them to choose from.

- Andrew S. Tanenbaum
  • 12-26-2008 11:02 AM In reply to

I still like to go over there when I get the chance. They have excellent pizza.
  • 12-26-2008 11:51 AM In reply to

• Raikus
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 10-27-2008
    • Tallahassee, FL
    • Posts 133

Just the mention makes me hungry. Both Decent and Momo's do the same thing, but they do it oh so well. By far the best pizza places in town.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)