in Search

The Ultimate Target Smasher

Last post 03-21-2008 4:24 PM by mike. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-21-2008 2:21 PM

• Jon
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 03-06-2008
    • Posts 112

The Ultimate Target Smasher

I think Pikachu's best for target smash. First of all, he's really fast, and his recovery move allows him to navigate the levels efficiently. Also, he can take out targets high above him almost instantly with his down-B move. But most importantly, his B move sends out an electric projectile that follows the level, so you can use it to take out difficult targets on the levels' fringes. It's also great for saving time. Instead of running all the way to a distant target, just press the B button while facing its general direction and let your projectile save you the footwork.

Which character do you think is the best target smasher?

• 03-21-2008 4:24 PM In reply to

• mike
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 01-23-2008
    • Posts 960

Re: The Ultimate Target Smasher

That's a really good idea. I didn't think about the fact that most targets are actually close enough to the walls to be hit by the splash effect of his electricity. I wonder if Pit or Zelda's arcing projectiles would get there faster. They would be a lot harder to hit with, but they may save a little time. Of course Fox's lasers are pretty much an instant hit to anywhere straight to your sides. I think I'd have to vote for Fox on this one. He's really fast on his feet and he can jet around the level while shooting his lasers. He isn't quite as fast as Pikachu's quick attack but his lasers can almost instantly travel.  

Every man dies, but few truly live. Live your life to its fullest, every day as if it were your last.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)