in Search

Intense Boss Battle

Last post 03-21-2008 1:28 PM by mike. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-21-2008 12:29 PM

Intense Boss Battle

Beating Boss Battle Mode on intese difficulty is probably the hardest challenge in SSBB.  It requires you to beat every single boss without dying.  I don't know if I will ever be able to complete this challenge, but I did find a video that should help me .  It is kind of cheap how people KO bosses, but I think that it is my only chance at betaing this mode.  This is the video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=ThjT-i0tIJ8  I think that if I practice enough, I might be able to do this.

Any idiot can face a crisis - it's day to day living that wears you out.

Anton Chekhov
  • 03-21-2008 12:50 PM In reply to

• Jon
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 03-06-2008
    • Posts 112

Re: Intense Boss Battle

Go ahead! Embrace the cheapness! It's the only way! Remember: sometimes, the genius of cheapness is more valuable than skill, for even though it won't get you many admirers, it will get you more trophies!

• 03-21-2008 1:28 PM In reply to

• mike
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 01-23-2008
    • Posts 960

Re: Intense Boss Battle

A living dog is better than a dead lion right? Besides, it's clever strategy and it takes a lot of thought to overcome some of those challenges. So while it's not exactly standing face to face and letting your foes beat on you, it just takes a different kind of skill. And really, they make it hard enough as it is.
    Every man dies, but few truly live. Live your life to its fullest, every day as if it were your last.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)