in Search

About Classic Mode

Last post 11-05-2008 2:14 PM by Jon. 6 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-07-2008 5:31 PM

• mike
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 01-23-2008
    • Posts 960

About Classic Mode

Classic mode is virtually the same as it was on the very first Smash Brothers for Nintendo 64. They know they had a good thing going and kept it right how it should be. You are matched up against randomly selected enemies on each stage, and will have to fight them in a normal Vs. Mode style Brawl. It's probably the simplest mode of the game, but it's still a lot of fun. It's the perfect way to train and build up your skill against varying foes while earning items and unlocking secrets.

Every man dies, but few truly live. Live your life to its fullest, every day as if it were your last.
  • 03-08-2008 11:45 AM In reply to

Re: About Classic Mode

I have always favored classic mode over the newer Adventure mode in Super Smash Bros.  This mode is simple and fun new players and veterans.  Now, I think that this mode will not get a lot of attention because of the new additions to the game.  Even though I still like Classic mode, I think that I will lose my interest in it when I start to play SSE.  So long, Classic mode.  I have moved on to bigger and better things. lol

Any idiot can face a crisis - it's day to day living that wears you out.

Anton Chekhov
  • 03-17-2008 4:16 PM In reply to

That's so true. Classic used to be my favorite thing ever in the first Super Smash Brothers. Now it's just another side game. I shouldn't be complaining. It's because the game is so much fun that we don't want to play the mode that used to be our favorite anymore.  

• 03-17-2008 4:18 PM In reply to

I just played Classic Mode for the first time and ive had this game for like a week now. It was a great way to pick up some good stickers and coins. Youre right when you say its good to train on that mode too. You get to fight lots of enemies nd learn how to kill them all. I recommend going through classic a few times before you go online.  

• 03-19-2008 4:57 PM In reply to

• mike
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 01-23-2008
    • Posts 960

It's so nostalgic playing this mode again. It's so simple yet so enjoyable. You never know who will challenge you or whether they will be giant, metal, or in a huge team of enemies. This mode also seems to be the quickest way to get to play the mini game within the credits. And I LOVE shooting my way through the credits.

Every man dies, but few truly live. Live your life to its fullest, every day as if it were your last.
  • 11-04-2008 4:51 PM In reply to

I remember the original Super smash brothers. I thought it was great. I played the new one for Wii for the first time the other day and I thought it was great. It took me a while to get use to the new controls and lean the new moves that they have given some of the characters.
  • 11-05-2008 2:14 PM In reply to

• Jon
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 03-06-2008
    • Posts 112

Well, if you want to bridge the gap between Brawl and the original Smash Bros., Classic Mode is probably the best way to do it. Of course, Classic Mode's a heck of a lot harder in the new game, so brace yourself!

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)