And the freak train just keeps rollin'...
A Massachusetts man has been arrested and charged with domestic assault and battery and assault after police say he threw a pair of jeans into his girlfriend's face after an argument. But the jeans weren't just regular jeans. They were covered in wasabi sauce.
The woman received a text message from a male friend, which reportedly set the man off. He threatened to throw a pair of her jeans, worth $200, outside. The man then doused the jeans in wasabi sauce, and after taking her cell phone from her, threw the jeans in her face.
The woman is apparently OK, but feeling a little spicy.
Other headlines that caught our eye this morning:
• Salma Hayek shows cleavage, wears yoga pants
• Charlize (Theron) shaved her head
• Miley Cyrus shows major cleavage
• Farmer blames death rays for cows' deaths
• Bear catches peeing man
• Four! – Women arrested for baring breasts on golf green
• Woman shoots herself – Without a gun