Southern women know most enny-thin'...
Southern women. We're not all dressed in dresses made from our drapes, poking our bottom lips out and pouting about not enough gentlemen callers. Today's Southern woman is so much more. But the beauty of a Southern woman is that she has retained enough tradition to mark her uniquely, well, Southern.
Southern women know how to carry themselves. They know how to dress for hot weather, while maintaining their dignity. They know how to look, act and speak elegantly, while maintaining a devilish charm. Here's some other things Southern women know...
• Southern women know their weather report: humidity, humidity, humidity.
• South women know where to go on vacation: the beach, the rivuh (river) or the crick.
• Southern women are wonderful at remembering the first names of the people they meet – Shugah, Dahlin' or Honey.
• Southern women know the best movies: Fried Green Tomatoes, Driving Miss Daisy, Steel Magnolias and Gone with the Wind.
• South women know the three types of religion that matter: Baptist, Methodist and football.
• Southern women know the best Southern cities: Chawl'stn, S'vanah, Foat Wuth, N'awlins and Addlanna.
• Southern women know an elegant gentleman when they see one: men in uniform, men in tuxedos and Rhett Butler.
• Southern women know prime real estate. The best is the mall, the country club and the beauty parlor.
• Southern women know the three deadly sins: bad hair and nails, bad manners, and bad food.