Well, it seems the celebrity world has been rocked with another scandal. You might say it's just another day in Hollywood. But this time, it affects the fans of the Twilight series, and if you've seen any of their videos on Youtube, or read any of their blogs, you know they mean business.
News broke this week that Kristen Stewart has cheated on her co-star, Rob Pattinson. So. Bella has cheated on Edward. Or at least, that's how the Twi-Hards are seeing it. And right now, the Twi-Hards ain't happy.
For the longest time, the duo were quiet about their off-screen romance, and the tabloids were constantly publishing pictures and asking the question, "Could they be in love…?"
Then it was official. There was actual video footage and pictures of them in public, engaging in a little good, old-fashioned PDA. The Twi-Hards rejoiced. Their on-screen romantic heroes were officially a couple off-screen as well. All was right in Forks, Washington.
But then K-Stew cheated. With a married man. Somehow, that makes it even worse. It's bad enough that she would cheat on her sparkly vampire, but with a married dude? Come on.
Kristen has issued an apology, saying she still loves Rob. Rob has reportedly packed his bags and moved out of his own home – the home he has shared with Kristen.
Rob was once asked in an interview at what point he knew he and Kristen would have good on-screen chemistry. He said, "I knew before I met her." Maybe it's the romantic in me, but there seems to be much he knew before he met her.
What he didn't know was that she would shatter his heart. Look, the dude may play a soul-less vampire in the movies, but he does have a heart.
I'm not so sure this one can be fixed. Sparkly hearts are not easily mended – with or without an apology.
Southern women. We're not all dressed in dresses made from our drapes, poking our bottom lips out and pouting about not enough gentlemen callers. Today's Southern woman is so much more. But the beauty of a Southern woman is that she has retained enough tradition to mark her uniquely, well, Southern.
Southern women know how to carry themselves. They know how to dress for hot weather, while maintaining their dignity. They know how to look, act and speak elegantly, while maintaining a devilish charm. Here's some other things Southern women know...
• Southern women know their weather report: humidity, humidity, humidity.
• South women know where to go on vacation: the beach, the rivuh (river) or the crick.
• Southern women are wonderful at remembering the first names of the people they meet – Shugah, Dahlin' or Honey.
• Southern women know the best movies: Fried Green Tomatoes, Driving Miss Daisy, Steel Magnolias and Gone with the Wind.
• South women know the three types of religion that matter: Baptist, Methodist and football.
• Southern women know the best Southern cities: Chawl'stn, S'vanah, Foat Wuth, N'awlins and Addlanna.
• Southern women know an elegant gentleman when they see one: men in uniform, men in tuxedos and Rhett Butler.
• Southern women know prime real estate. The best is the mall, the country club and the beauty parlor.
• Southern women know the three deadly sins: bad hair and nails, bad manners, and bad food.